Saturday, April 08, 2006

Survey Marks

Yes I know it has been a while since I posted. I have been bery busy as normal and just could not make time for this. Oh well such is life.

Here is an interesting topic for some people, survey markers. I don't remember seeing these all that often in the US and it was pointed out that you see these all the time here. These are primarily used with marking property boundaries.

Here are a couple of examples. The first one I think ins intersting because the survey marker was molded int a cement wall.

cimg1644.jpg

cimg1562.jpg

The final example, I am guessing is for putting new survey points in.

cimg1626.jpg

I am not sure if these are more common because I am in a city or not, but it shows the value of people's property.

You can see more examples atflickr.

No comments: