Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Beginning of the Flat Stanley project

Yesterday in the mail I received Flat Stanley. Below is a quote of the description for Flat Stanley.

This is what the Flat Stanley project is - it is a book that tells the story of a child named Stanley that has a bulletin board hit him. While this may seem tragic it enables him to be mailed in an envelope to places all over the world.

So over the next two weeks or so I will be taking Flat Stanley around with me to the various places I go and take pictures with him. I will post the pictures and descriptions here for people to see.

Hopefully I will get out and do some stuff over the next couple of weeks instead of go to the lab everyday (I probably still will go to the lab everyday).

Below is a picture of Flat Stanley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I printed off the pictures of Flat Stanely to show the class when they come in. I will also show them the website. Thanks!