Monday, November 28, 2005

Stanely and a Fashion Show

The last installment for this will talk about the fashion show for each of different countries. So with out further adieu I will just begin.



China





Wighuru




India




Pakistan




Nepal




Indoneshia





Bangladesh




Korea




Mongolia




Romania




Vietnam




Russia




Jordan




Japan




Just all of us after the event.

This will be the last post relating the Flat Stanley project. There are even more pictures than are shown at my flickr account. Below is a link to just the photos related to Stanley

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20969726@N00/tags/stanley/

I will be adding more pictures to that over time (there is a 20 meg upload limit and I use that up pretty fast). Those pictures will both be new pictures, pictures from the ophoto account and other random pictures that I never posted before.

I hope people have enjoyed the Flat Stanley project, because I have.

No comments: